Skill Development( Junior Executive)
Scope of the job
- Assist in identifying new market requirements and in designing training programs
- Assist in developing new courses to cater to skill-oriented demands
- Communicate with various stakeholders in organizing Skill development programs and workshops
- Onboard and train new trainers to deliver the designed training programs effectively.
- Onboard new i-TREND centers and ensure their training programs are running smoothly.
- Collect job requisitions from industry and corporate partners and align student training to meet those requirements.
- Generate leads for IPTIF and help to grow the training program.
- The ideal candidate should hold a B.Tech/M.Tech or an equivalent degree
- Master’s degree in Business Administration(MBA) is a plus
- Minimum 1 years of experience working in technology driven organizations imparting skilling
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.