Scope of the job
Including but not limited to:
Mechanical CAD design, fabrication, vendor interaction, understanding and purchase of off-the-shelf parts, prototyping, testing, experimentation, documentation of project progress, store keeping/organizing, creating training and marketing content.
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- 1 year minimum
Knowledge & exposure
- CAD design in Fusion 360, CNC machining, router/lathe/milling, laser cutting, 3D printing, press fitting, safety protocols
No. of Positions: One
Emoluments & other terms
- The consolidated monthly remuneration for this position will be .Rs.40000. The exact amount will be fixed based on experience and skill-set.
- The selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
- Interested aspirants can apply by visiting the following Google form on or before 5:00 pm, April 30, 2023.
IPTIF reserves the right to change the cut-off qualifications and experience for callingthe candidates for an interview.
For any queries, please write to [email protected]
Location: Palakkad, India.