Scope of the job
Including but not limited to:
Circuit Schematic, PCB layout, understanding and finding components, finding part alternates, cable harness design, prototyping, soldering/desoldering of PCBs, component sourcing, create/maintain/revise bill-of-materials, coordinating with PCB and component vendors, store keeping/organizing, creating training and marketing content, documentation of the design and project progress.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech in ECE/EE/IN
- Relevant design exposure (internships / projects)
Knowledge & exposure
- Knowledge of PCB CAD tools (Ex: Autodesk Eagle), electronic components, different component packages, analog electronics and electrical circuit theory, microprocessor and digital circuit
No. of Positions: Two
Emoluments & other terms
- The consolidated monthly remuneration for this position will be Rs.Rs.40000 to Rs.60000 . The exact amount will be fixed based on experience and skill-set.
- The selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
- Interested aspirants can apply by visiting the following Google form on or before 5:00 pm, April 30, 2023
IPTIF reserves the right to change the cut-off qualifications and experience for callingthe candidates for an interview.
For any queries, please write to [email protected]
Location: Palakkad, India.