HR and Operations Manager
The HR Manager will play a key role in supporting the organization’s human resource needs. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding and experience of HR best practices, including recruitment, talent management, and employee relations.
Scope of the job
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent. This includes posting job advertisements, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and negotiating offers.
- Designing and implementing programs and initiatives that support the development and growth of employees. This includes performance management, professional development opportunities, and succession planning.
- Providing guidance and support to managers and employees on a wide range of HR-related issues, such as employee benefits, employee relations, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that support the organization’s culture and values, and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Overseeing the administration of the organization’s compensation and benefits programs, including salary and wage administration, benefit plan design, and employee communications.
- Developing and implementing performance management systems and processes that drive employee engagement, productivity, and accountability.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a Master degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field, and at least 8-10 years of experience in an HR role. A strong understanding of HR best practices, including talent management and employee relations, is essential. Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively negotiate and resolve conflicts, are also essential. The HR Manager should be a strategic thinker with a passion for developing and implementing programs and initiatives that support the growth and development of employees.