HR and Operations (Junior Executive)
Scope of the job
- Supervise staff performance and guide employees to better performance while ensuring good working relationships with employees.
- Assist the HR department in the hiring process.
- Ensure a fair recruitment plan and oversee new hiring, interviews, and orientations.
- Oversee employee recruitment and boarding skills, wage settlements, and dismissals
- Promote a productive workplace and ensure a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Extensive experience in administrative work such as making transfers and keeping records, and reviewing HR policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help tackle challenges
- Ability to delegate tasks to the HR team according to their priority.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s HR policies and processes.
- Conducting induction Programme
- Issuing offer letter, Appointment Letter, Salary certificate & other employee related documents
- Minimum 1 years of experience with a MBA master degree in HR field
- Proven ability to establish and maintain industry relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively negotiate and resolve conflicts, are also essential.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.