Skill Development( Junior Executive)
Scope of the job
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Industries to support IPTIF’s operations: The employee will identify new opportunities and develop strategies to establish long-term and short-term relationships with industries in order to plan and execute IPTIF’s operations.
- Membership Development for Fablab Training: The employee will work towards increasing the membership of IPTIF’s Fablab training programs and ensure that members receive the necessary training and support.
- Onboarding I-Trend Centers: The employee will be responsible for onboarding new I-Trend Centers and collaborating with training partners to conduct training sessions at these centers.
- Industrial Site Visits: The employee will conduct regular visits to industries, colleges, universities, and other institutions in locations such as Kanjikode, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Bangalore. During these visits, the employee will collect problem statements from the industries and gather HR requirements for future training programs.
- Coordination with Trainers: The employee will coordinate with trainers to plan and conduct training sessions that are in line with the industrial requirements and HR requirements gathered during site visits.
- Collection and Coordination of Training Modules: The employee will collect training modules from training partners and coordinate with trainers to conduct in- house training at IPTIF or direct industrial training.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in sales and marketing / Skill development
- Knowledge of marketing and sales tactics
- Proven ability to establish and maintain industry relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.