About NM-ICPS and TIH-ICS
The Union Cabinet approved the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) to be implemented by DST with a total outlay of Rs.3660 crore for a period of five years. The Mission aims to create a strong foundation and a seamless ecosystem for CPS technologies by coordinating and integrating nation wide efforts encompassing knowledge generation, translation research, technology and product
development, human resource development, innovation & commercialization standards and international collaborations. To this end, a TIH on Intelligent Collaborative System (TIH-ICS) has been established at Indian Institute of Technology Palakkad
About IIT Palakkad
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are autonomous public institutions of national importance for higher education in engineering, science and technology. IIT Palakkad was announced by the Government of India in 2014, and began with a headstart in the very next academic year, 2015-16, with the support of IIT Madras. The academic program was launched by admitting students to the B. Tech. course in the disciplines of Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. IIT Palakkad can already boast of a vibrant student and faculty community drawn from different parts of the country; it has truly emerged as a microcosm of India.
About the Company
IIT Palakkad has established IIT Palakkad Technology IHub Foundation (IPTIF) to facilitate the Technology Innovation Hub on Intelligent Collaborative Systems (TIH-ICS) setup at IIT Palakkad by NM-ICPS coordinated by the DST, Govt. of India. TIH-ICS, through IPTIF, plans to attract potential and harness expertise available nationwide, thus fostering research innovation, world-class technology and product development.
IPTIF also plans to build linkages with research institutes and labs within and outside India. One of the primary goals of this company is to work in close collaboration with the industry to deliver commercial technology and products and build a vibrant innovation ecosystem by providing a reliable platform for technology-based start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Scope of the job
Including but not limited to:
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Any Degree with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institution.
- At least 03 to 05 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge & Exposure
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Emoluments & Other Terms
- Consolidated monthly emolument in the range Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-; the exact amount will be fixed based on experience and skill-set.
- The selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
Interested aspirants can apply by visiting the following Google form on or before 01 February 2022.
Apply at https://forms.gle/zpwa6b1WeiR4R7Zi8
IPTIF reserves the right to change the cut-off qualifications and experience for calling the candidates for an interview.
Note that the application portal will be closed as soon as we find the right candidate.
Therefore, you are encouraged to send in your application at the earliest.
For any queries, please write to [email protected].